Please pray for me to receive promotion ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 75:6 – “No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves.” Extended Explanation of the Verse; Psalm 75:6 reminds us that true promotion or honor doesn’t come from human sources or self-effort. In this verse...
Replies
10
Views
157
Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear friends please pray for ### to get a new position at work
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,298
Messages
16,809,615
Members
650,713
Latest member
Smdoriermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom