Please pray for me to overcome spirit ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with porn. There are times when I watch it because i feel stressed or just want to watch it for fun. I know it is wrong but i still could not resist. Please help me pray that I develop self control and flee from porn. I am a female and i serve in the church. I am a...
Replies
12
Views
167
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
127
I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom