Please pray for me to make the right choice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcGirl1989

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me to make the right choice for the will of God in my life, and for me to pick the right man who I should date and marry.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the severely mentally ill, insane and stubborn Kenyan-American madwoman ### to realize and accept the fact that she needs to start working from home full time for the best to support her kids in ### in May ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
192
So I had a job interview today and it went well. I think I will get the job, so thank you for all of the prayers. But the only problem is it pays much less than what I am making now, and I want to make sure I will still be able to pay all of my bills. I want to make the right choice, so please...
Replies
7
Views
336
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:18 – “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches the value of seeking advice and wise counsel before making decisions, especially...
Replies
9
Views
634
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom