Please pray for me to lose the last ten ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcGirl19

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me to lose the last ten pounds and for God to give me self-control (:
 
A Prayer For You: God thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your Word. I choose to trust in You and believe Your Word. God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless and encourage me. Bless me with the desires of my heart that is Your perfect will. God step in my life and perfect that which concern me. And God please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You God. <><><> When you find yourself in a pit: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17589-when-you-find-yourself-in-a-pit/ <><><> Let The Words Of My Mouth: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17605-let-the-words-of-my-mouth/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need prayers and calmness in the name of Jesus. Let those who are judging me to change their minds. Help me to do better and be a better person so that I do not disappoint those who depend on me.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray fervently for me. Yesterday, I misplaced my keys at the library and was unable to return home. Thankfully, the after-hours office was accessible, and they dispatched the maintenance personnel to unlock the door for me. However, today I have lost my sunglasses. I revisited the...
Replies
9
Views
124
The person who I thought was the love of my life gave up on me and wasn’t who I thought he was. I feel like I’ll never find love and never be loved like I had always hoped for. Please pray that I don’t lose hope and that I find my person. Please God hear my prayer.
Replies
10
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom