I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of her soul. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I finally found full evidence of the third party influences. My ex fiancee has mutual feelings for someone else. I would like to continue to ask that on help mending our relationship as I still want to ask her hand in marriage once more. Please remove any third party influences if it is in...
Replies
9
Views
371
I complained about my Airbnb. And now I am scared for my safety. And I have nowhere to go. And I am scared they will not give back my money. Or that they are dangerous in some way. Jesus, keep me safe. Let me get out of here soon. Help me resolve my food-issue for when I am situated at the...
Replies
7
Views
203
Pray for me to keep praying and stay strong in my faith. Feeling tired, waiting for the Lord to make a way in my life but deep down, I believe… everything will be alright and victory is closer than I think. The Lord is with me and He can fix anything. Nothing is too hard for Him.
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom