Please pray for me to have passed my OBGYN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me to have passed my OBGYN Board exam. I have failed it before. It is torture to take the exam and wait for the results. I want to be a good doctor and help my patients, but I must pass this exam to do so. Please let me pass and be at peace...Thank you
 
Lord in Your mercy, please arrange details for this person to do well on their recent OBGYN test. Give them a sense of peace that You are in control so they can rest in Your care.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
203
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
210
Heavenly Father, in the name of your Son Jesus, please let my daughter ### to have passed the final exam she just took in order to obtain her teaching license in ###. She is already licensed in ### needs just this final exam. She struggles with math and science and this is the second time she’s...
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,482
Messages
16,800,270
Members
650,006
Latest member
Eleilorilira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom