Please pray for me to have financial assistance, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
178
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
164
I need financial assistance, that God should send those who will help me whether an angel or human.
Replies
6
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom