Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
102
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection and deliverance from curses and attacks, with a focus on Christian faith and the power of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
254
I haven't been able to start my first year of uni because of constant financial frustration that my single mother has experienced the last 7 years. I am 3 years behind my peers and I just pray that God would make a way for her business to succeed that I may go back to school. As an international...
Replies
9
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom