Please pray for me to get a job that will pay well so I can pay my bills and debt off. I have applied to a lot of places but getting denied.

Please pray for my marriage, for my husband to stop lying to me, and for us to have better communication and trust and for him to be honest and faithful.

Please also pray for me to lose weight, it seems no matter what I do for workout my belly is still bloated looking.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
192
pray for me to get my DV visa before the ### deadline & to move to the usa ASAP in a great location & land a good paying job.
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,755
Messages
16,803,338
Members
650,272
Latest member
Eretarire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom