Please pray for me to feel better ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of our dear friend ###. We lift up their prayer request for healing and restoration. Lord, you are the Great Physician, and we know that nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you would touch ###'s stomach and bring relief from the sickness they are experiencing.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:2-3, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over ###'s life and ask for your healing touch to be upon them.

Lord, we pray for your peace to surround ### during this time of discomfort. May they feel your presence and know that you are with them, providing comfort and strength. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and plan for their life.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance for any necessary medical treatment or remedies that may be needed. Guide the healthcare professionals involved in ###'s care, giving them insight and discernment.

Father, we thank you for your love and faithfulness. We believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration to ###'s stomach. May your healing power flow through them, bringing complete wholeness and wellness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and bring you comfort, ###. We will continue to lift you up in prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was feeling bad for 3 weeks or so and God made me feel better! Praise God!
Replies
12
Views
165
I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
131
Prayer to feel better emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically and that I'm blessed and protected. My dad is pretty much for ing me to text a guy he says will be good for me. The guy worked on the house. He himself got the guys number gave it to me and has been yelling at me to text and...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom