Please Pray For Me To Change My Foolish Ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

von

Humble Prayer Partner
I have been saved, but I'm not living like Jesus wants me to. I have and so many times let God down (as I did in foolish ways) tonight...I have been married twice in my life, getting divorced for the second time, don't understand myself for not being in love either time. I need prayer for: obeying God sexual wise and in being the type of person Jesus wants me to be. I'm as the sinner (of the two who went to the temple to pray) who fell on his face and cried God please be merciful to me a sinner. I know I am to blame for my past and current mistakes. I also know God can even help a foolish person like me, and how I HOPE HE will, even though I don't deserve it. Please pray for me in this and all ways (God knows) I need it. Thank you.
 
Father in heaven, I call upon you to look at ### prayer request and answer him. Take away the spirit of divorce in his life so that he can live with a woman and avoid adultery and fornication which is sin against the flesh. Forgive him his sins and bring him closer to you through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Savior Christ Jesus, Lord, I bring ### in your loving hands Lord. Lord I want you to remember his struggle of trying to live a pure Christian life. I want you to remember Lord his repentance and his desire to mend his ways and come back to you for becoming your child. Lord your ways are never easy and we live in this materialistic, plastic and media-savvy world Lord, where falling into temptation is easy, and raising up from the fall is difficult Lord. Lord you always see our heart and know whether we are truly repentant for our ways or not Lord. Lord it's not just ### but all of us who keep sinning and sinning Lord. Lord we carry so much baggage of sins and our baggage is becoming heavier and heavier Lord. Lord but you in your lifetime as a human being was so pure. Lord you only did what was right and you only obeyed your own father. You even died on the cross because you had this unconditional love for us and for your father who wanted our salvation this way Lord. Lord and Savior pour in your spirit on us and on ### Lord, give us the spirit of true repentance Lord. Mend our ways and purify our souls Lord. Lord your ways are difficult for us to follow, but you make it easy for us. Give us this knowledge and wisdom to understand you more through the Bible Lord.

Merciful Savior, Save and Protect ### Lord, Save his soul Lord. Lord purify his heart, mind and body Lord. Give him your spirit Lord and make him your true warrior Lord. Lord, you blessed Mary Magdalene and she followed you till her last breath Lord, Lord you forgave her sins Lord and you said, sin no more, Lord forgive all the misdeeds of ### Lord and help him to get his life back as per the ways which please you Lord. Lord wash away any impurity by your precious blood Lord and renew him forever and ever, in Jesus name we pray, Amen & Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.



As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.



*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)



* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
```
 
You are no fool! or the LIFE that is within you is a fool! you're more than WORTHY of Jesus's LOVE which he has layed down JUST FOR YOU! That's how unworthy you are dear brother, Jesus has died JUST FOR YOU! Saying you are unworthy is like saying you are not worthy of the cross he hung on JUST FOR YOU, in fact that is exactly what you are saying, HE LOVES YOU PRECIOUS ONE OF GOD, We are not worthy of what GOD has given to us but that's GRACE and GRACE is UNDESERVING but given to us by LOVE! Receive his love in full, by declaring yourself worthy of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Please note dear brother, that you are now reborn all your sin has died in the flesh! You are a new creation by Jesus who lives in YOU, he has given you new life, your past is not who you are, but Jesus is who you are NOW, and your identity is in Jesus Christ as he in YOU. We all struggle with sin, but that is why Jesus LIVES and that is what Jesus hung on the cross for...our SIN which is abolished in his resurrection, you are completely forgiven when you accepted him your life and received LIFE as sin is death, you are righteous, Jesus has made you righteous, Jesus has resurrected within you and you are now NEW!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for all your love, kindness and patience with your wayward child here! I've renounced all the dangerous new age nonsense I've been steeped in for decades, and have been working with the Bible and listening to Christian videos in order to embrace Christian values...
Replies
9
Views
512
I am ### years old. My birthday is in January I will be ###. I didn't think that I would be still living with my mother. I don't have a career that I desire to do like nursing or being a teacher. which is the only jobs my lack of self worth will allow me to get. I desire to be an artist and sell...
Replies
9
Views
596
prayer for ### to stop living in sin and be should be going into labor and delivery and throughout he has been going through things in life and failures because of his choices and ungodly influence and friends putting things in his ears against me. and he is drinking and blaming his failure on...
Replies
7
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom