Please pray for me to be completely ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my financial situation and child to be heal completely his name is ### ### months old
Replies
14
Views
128
I reliaze that like king asa I have had a stronghold of pride and self reliance, I have trusted knowledge more than the grace of God and have repented. I wish for pride to be erradicated and to start again
Replies
10
Views
114
My heart, woke with pains again could be the heat and please bless our day Jesus and heal us bless and protect us Lord and keep us cool, amen
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom