Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family.
Please Jesus, watch over and...