Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God be merciful unto you, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen!
Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister