Please pray for me that my house ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Galtheshe

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me that my house does not get sold by the bank and the municipality..and that I get a permanent job urgently.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

Please pray for me that my house does not get sold by the bank and the municipality..and that I get a permanent job urgently.
Lord please bring the perfect job. I ask that this family not lose their home! Lord we pray for a miracle. Help this family to keep their home!! In Jesus name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Fr Jose please pray for me that my property be sold n I may have a house of my own and I may achieve my target to get my Bonus this year thank you Jesus. Thank you Fr Jose. Joana Rodrigues
Replies
Views
Pray that God will bring in people in my life to help me in house work and doing heavy duty until my pelvis bone fracture is completely healed. Pray for new customers to buy most of the unused items that trade at my home or nearby home or by courier. Most items n furnitures can be sold out in...
Replies
Views
Lord please give good health and cure her who is long suffering from gastrologic problems and cure her fiancé knee joint pain. let my son get good marks in exams and let god give him strength to learn in studies and give good character to him. Husband good health. and my property is not being...
Replies
Views
Prayer for my property to be sold to a good buyer n God bless me with a house of my own Joana
Replies
Views
Papa, please pray for my husband to be that the evil done to him from his father’s family should be broken, the veil torn and whatever that has been buried should catch fire, the spirit of rejection following him fall down like Goliath has fallen. Let him walk into his new season of greatness...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom