Please pray for me that my gf ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help us pray for my niece to break up with her bf he is a bad influence on her let him find a new gf it is very very important to us we are all sad
Replies
13
Views
134
I got into an argument with my gf and it got to the point where I broke with her. She's always there for me and I love her so much, and I prayed that she'd be okay and get home safely. She reposted saying that she was gonna harm herself and if you feel sad, just remember I'm always here with...
Replies
7
Views
307
I'm quite sad because I had a fight with my GF. We aren't talking for some days. She doesn't listen to me always. I feel like nobody loves me for who I'm. Everyone loves me in a transactional sort of love. I wish if my GF or someone else loved me for who I am. I feel like if I'm ill or if I lose...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom