Please pray for me, that my digestive ###

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, that my digestive system will function normally, and that I will not feel a frequent urge to go to the bathroom. I also ask and pray humbly that you heal me from lactose intolerance. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
 
```markdown
Please pray for me, that my digestive system will function normally, and that I will not feel a frequent urge to go to the bathroom. I also ask and pray humbly that you heal me from lactose intolerance. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.

```
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need, and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Boldly thank God for His provisions and ask for healing over circulation, nerves, pain in right side back when I eat drink walk sleep, heart rhythm blood pressure beat as I take medications and diet, air to be released from stomach and food impact to flush out of digestive system, thyroid to...
Replies
10
Views
207
Please pray for healing my digestive system. Thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
174
I need a healing touch from God.l am anxious and uncomfortable because of my digestion.Please pray for me🙏🙏🙏
Replies
14
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom