Please pray for me, that I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a student at a university in South Africa. I am currently without funding, and I will be returning to campus this weekend. Earlier this year I was hopeful because I had a funding opportunity that looked promising. Unfortunately, my application was rejected. Because of this, I am now in a...
Replies
8
Views
157
Father i pray to pass my fall semester give me strength amen , Wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and default devine protection from all by the Blood of JESUS Christ Amen and Amen PRAISE GOD OH MIGHTY amen
Replies
7
Views
310
pls pray that i am awarded my TAship and grant money for the fall 26 semester and spring 27 semester. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom