Please pray for me that I should ...

Dear father are soul master and are commander and chief and creator I pray that you will help this child of yours you know the desire of your children's hearts please make a way Amen and Amen!! I'm in the same situation and I believe that you will make way for us because it's written in the Bible your words dear God which has power and which is life itself I trust in you because there's no one else I can put my trust into Amen!!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I should have seen the signs from the beginning he asked me to stay with him and said he would but buy me things and take care of me he told me to never leave him was I dumb or just not paying attention to the signs he was showing me he can’t buy love and telling me to not leave like uh what i...
Replies
7
Views
136
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
166
My reputation has suffered greatly, the devil's hand is no longer on my shoulder here but the rumors will unlikely ever disappear unless I can show I truly am not the man they think or that I am not trying to walk God's path. They all caught me when I dropped the ball, but no one has seen the...
Replies
13
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom