Please pray for me that I get the new ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life I get a new home place to stay near beach I don’t bother with credit cards or check n go I just work and buy one item at a time greatly im done with today I get some sleep move into the tiny room forget the garage it’s way to Hot 🥵 I find a place to Stay near the water or beach my...
Replies
10
Views
151
LIFE IN EVERYTHING COMING AFTER ME FOR NO REASON SAYING GOING INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME FROM MY OWN FAMILY SATAN ETC ITS GONE F U SATAN MY GOD..I GET MY 2 CATS A NEW SAFE HOME GREATLY URGENTLY THAT ISNT CONNECTED TO MY OWN FAMILY THAT WANTS ME HURTING FIR NO REASON..IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OWN MY...
Replies
9
Views
144
LIFE IN I GET A HOME PLACE TO STAY I CANT BE EVICTED FROM OR BE SAD STUCK WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY MT DAYS NIGHTS..LIFE IN I GET A SECOND JOB MOVE ON ITS BEEN YEARS OF ME BEING ALONE IM USED TO IT NOW GREATLY I GET A HEALING WITH MY COMMUNICATION WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY EVERYONE CAN SAY HI...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom