Please pray for me that I get the best ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnaidoo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that I get the best job that God has in store for me.

God bless,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, may you open doors of employment opportunities for this person that they will gain favour to get the job you wish for them in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a better door of opportunity THATS a good thing a place to STAY IM COMFORTABLE AND CAN STAY PLEASANT A GREAT DAY NIGHT WITH MY 2 CATS GREATLY IN SECRET I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO CREATE TODAY POSITIVE MOVEMENTS MOVES TOWARDS SUCCESS IN...
Replies
6
Views
272
I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯♾️FOLD GREATLY I FIND A NEW GAME GREATLY.. I CAN ACTUALLY JOIN THAT DOESNT BLOCK ME OR KEEP TELLING ME I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT VIP OR THERE TEAMS R FULL GREATLY..LIFE IN I FIND A BOAZ SOON IM NOT LONELY ANYMORE GREATLY THATS IT...
Replies
8
Views
138
Life in Iget a Man hearts desires who calls me I get a job that calls me greatlyyyyy no worries greatly I have my uncommon favor greatlyyyy to succeed in everything everywhere I go no worries 😉 thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom