Please pray for me .. that God ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me .. that God may breathe life and good health to my unborn babies and they may develop. I received a message that they cannot see the babies but they can see the embryonic sac (twins) please pray for a miracle for me.
dnt wory we pray for u Jesus will bless u
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God answered my prayers for a baby and blessed me with 2 babies with heartbeats that I saw on the screen just 6 days ago. I am now in hospital with heavy bleeding and it looks like my babies are slipping away from me. Please pray for my babies, that either a miracle can save them so me and my...
Replies
10
Views
238
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Please pray in Jesus name for me, have swelling in my nasal passage on right side, having trouble breathing. I know beyond any doubt God can heal me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom