Please pray for me that God will ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.

But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would protect and bless you greatly and that all of your needs are met. May faith and Love abound. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Similar Requests

Getting numbing pains on leg and stop this new insurance that's constantly calling when I told them not to keep doing this and canceling out my other important numbers and Im able to reach this co that destroyed some of my property that they compensate soon and put back the rocks they swept out...
Replies
Views
people of God please pray for my son Vidal DIOFE ,That God should deliver him from a spirit wife and anger issues and that God should open a door for him to travel to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . Thank you Jesus
Replies
Views
Oh my GOD I am calling you today that is Easter Sunday. I need a Job so that I can clear all my debit that I owned people. LORD JESUS CHRIST, FATHER please help me by given me a good job that from it I can become what you made me to be . Oh GOD help me to defeat the devil and all of his agents...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Please help me to get my medicine and housing approved. I need help financially 100,000 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 or whatever God you provide for food, housing, job, love, marriage, children, stability, prosperity, deliverance, life of God want me to live. I pray for healing in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom