Please pray for me. Pray that I am free ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
Please pray for me. Pray that I am free from evil influence and evil thoughts. Pray that I am no longer bound by the psychic reading. Pray that I meet my true love this year! And our relationship is instant. Pray that I am married within a year! Lord thank you for all the prayers for me, thank you for your blessings, thank you for hearing my prayers, thank you for protecting me, thank you for loving me and showing me from the psychic and all attacks from the darkness of the devil. Please shield me with the blood of Jesus and protect me from those who are not serving you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
160
Now finally I am free from Christ as it is not suitable I have dumped away the Bible and stopped prayer and going to church as it is not helpful and instead it brought me so much problems and Christ never answered my prayer for a job and a wife but brought problems after problems.
Replies
5
Views
236
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom