Barasunalth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me on my body to be free, from this witchcraft curse that is crawling and moving in my body all day and night. Someone put a witchcraft curse on my body, an animal curse. This demon spirit from witchcraft, voodoo, hoodoo, hex, black magic, psychic—I pray that God answer my prayer in destroying this animal curse in Jesus' mighty name. This curse has been in my body since 2016. I pray for deliverance. I go to church and stay to myself; I don't know why this happened to me. When my pastor anoints my head, I still leave out with these same demons. Thank you for hearing me. Be blessed in Jesus' name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was sick and resigned from my job as a ###. Please pray for complete restoration of my body, soul and spirit. Also, need prayer for breakthrough from curses. I watched your teachings on YouTube from ### 🇵🇬.
Replies
12
Views
153
I don't understand why my body gets attacked for no reason obviously I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
128
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom