please pray for me, my husband and my children. ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord I pray my husband returns to you Lord. Lord I know if he returns to you and be faithful to you he will return home to his wife and children. Holy Spirit please speak to my husband and guide him back in every way My husband Marcus should go. Please Lord God hear my cry to you in Jesus Name...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my family. Pray that my husband, Ron, can finally admit to his wrongdoings. Pray that he can find a way to apologize and quit blaming everybody around him. Pray that my kids can see what I have done for them and the sacrifices I have made for them. Pray that I can find peace for...
Replies
Views
Pray my husband will return home to his wife and children. Also pray my husband will have true repentance in his heart and turn to the Lord and return back to his family. Lord please make a way . We need a miracle. My husband is the only one working in our home. Iā€™m a stay home wife. Lord please...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my husband g I have been married for 29 years I have endure verbal abuse and I am tired šŸ˜© I suffer with a illness and I can't work I feel like just giving up but I know that would leave my family devastated I love my family I have been a caregiver for all my life I lost my...
Replies
Views
Please pray with me. My husband has left me and my children. He is living a life in secret, having I appropriate friendships with women and blaming me for everything. His self deception is deep and he doesn't want to come back to us. Please pray for him
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom