Please pray for me. My heart hurts. ...

I’m praying that God will surround you with His love and protection. May He bring healing and peace as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Due to all the abuse, unfairness, and injustices we’re going through Lord, we are your saints; you are to fight and protect us just like you did with David and Goliath. That’s how I feel about what we’re up against. Have mercy on us and bring us your rest now to deal with all of this and regain...
Replies
6
Views
227
Lord, you promised in your word that you will heal the broken hearted. This hurt is not physical, it is spiritual. My soul hurts. I cannot get my mind and heart to come into full alignment with your promises. I know you can and will, but God I need you ...I am losing myself. My thoughts will not...
Replies
10
Views
164
Lord, you know what my husband is going through. Recurring thoughts of past hurts and continual feeling of being disrepected by people at work. The constant toiling and even when he prayed or just ask for a simple timeout he had to do over time. Took leave to rest or have some fun...ended up...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom