please pray for me, my boyfriend is practicing Islam###

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackpepper1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackpepper1

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and strength in a relationship where one partner is practicing Islam. The requester is seeking prayers for their partner to recognize their faith and for the requester to endure the challenges in their relationship. The partner is involved in church music and ministry.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My boyfriend unexpectedly broke up with me last week. I just found out that he left me for his ex. He promised me forever and I’m devastated by his actions. I want to forgive him, and still hope for the future. Please help, as I cry out to the Lord.
Replies
8
Views
357
Please pray for me. My ### broke up with me this week, unexpectedly. No closure, no reason, just ghosted me. I’m terribly upset and heartbroken. I just wish we could come back together.
Replies
7
Views
361
Please pray for me. My ### broke my ### basketball goal and won’t pay to get it replaced or even just the back board and goal. He lives here for free doesn’t pay house note or electricity or water. He only helps with my car note. He shatter my front door glass last summer and never replaced it...
Replies
10
Views
753
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom