EKAU

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me man of God, I have chest pain, high blood pressure and heavy periods. The Dr diagnoses me with high possibility of blot clot. I am on medication for ###-### months treatment.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

### I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Royal Pray Warriors in the Name of Jesus. Update situation. Mercy. my name ### that my mother ###, 93 years ago at ### in ###. 25 march 2026. bile duct inflammation. a bit anemic. That still keep high blood pressure. Need actual pray for healing to reduce that keeping high blood pressure...
Replies
7
Views
178
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
262
Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom