Please, pray for me. I’ve been feeling ...

Lord Jesus, please heal this child of yours. Let them feel comfort in their body. I pray in your Son's name. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been feeling so sick and weak and so much time Jesus help everything go as planned and get much accomplished for these evil retaliating ###s. Protect and bless Amen
Replies
6
Views
267
My dearest Lord and Jesus, I want to leave my prayer here and I hope I can find solace through Jesus. My mind has been chaotic. It feels like I've lost the compass of my life. My dear Lord and Jesus Christ, I've been feeling mentally exhausted and frustrated. I know that You know all my...
Replies
10
Views
560
I've been feeling the holy Spirit more thank you for praying for me. I still need more Jesus Christ ###.
Replies
8
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom