Please pray for me, I'm thinking about ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for my friend who had a stroke last month. I pray she fully regains the use of her body. I also pray that she comes to know Jesus as her Savior. I pray her children find salvation too. I'm also praying for my niece’s ### birthday party. She has never had a party before, so...
Replies
7
Views
212
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Dear Royal Pray Warriors in the Name of Jesus. Update situation. Mercy. my name ### that my mother ###, 93 years ago at ### in ###. 25 march 2026. bile duct inflammation. a bit anemic. That still keep high blood pressure. Need actual pray for healing to reduce that keeping high blood pressure...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom