Please pray for me I’m supposed to ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I’m supposed to be moved out my apartment on ###-###-#### please pray that the mother of my kids let me stay with her for 2 weeks until I find me a new apartment. Please pray that I hear from her today and she be nice to me.
Replies
10
Views
382
Please pray for me. I'm supposed to go see my wife on a vacation with my family today but I've a serious throat pain, runny nose and high fever. Please pray to bring it down and eliminate it.
Replies
7
Views
415
I am in need of prayer that Jesus will keep me safe from apartment surveillance and Jesus will protect my privacy, safety and security. I am asking Jesus will bless me on my job that no weapon formed against me or my job will prosper. Jesus will let me know what to do concerning me getting...
Replies
5
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom