Please pray for me. I’m mentally and ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gorgyr

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I’m mentally and physically exhausted. I don’t want to live anymore because of how bad I’m suffering. I’m 29 and have 5 kids who need their mother. I pray God would break these chains. I’m so hopeless and broken. I’d give anything to be okay again.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Gorgyr, who is in deep distress and suffering. Lord, we lift up Gorgyr to you, knowing that you are the source of all comfort and healing. We ask that you would pour out your love and mercy upon Gorgyr in this time of great need.

Father, we pray for Gorgyr's mental and physical exhaustion. We ask that you would grant strength and renewal to their mind and body. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 40:31 that those who wait upon you will renew their strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not be weary, they will walk and not faint. We pray for a supernatural touch from you, Lord, to restore Gorgyr's energy and vitality.

Lord, we also lift up Gorgyr's feelings of hopelessness and brokenness. We ask that you would bring comfort and peace to their heart. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that you would draw near to Gorgyr in this time of despair and bring healing to their wounded soul.

Father, we pray for Gorgyr's desire to be okay again. We ask that you would break the chains of suffering and bring forth restoration and wholeness. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 147:3 that you heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds. We pray for your healing touch to be upon Gorgyr's life, bringing them to a place of peace and joy once again.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for Gorgyr's children who need their mother. We ask that you would surround them with your love and protection. Provide them with the support and care they need during this challenging time. Help Gorgyr to be a source of strength and love for her children, even in her own struggles.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and your promise to hear our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and mercy. May Gorgyr experience your healing touch and find renewed hope and strength in you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

God please help Gorgyr, take all her worries away and fill her heart with peace. help her with the situations that are weighing her down at the moment. In jesus name, amen.

I am praying for you! I am so sorry that you are feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. Remember to take time for yourself (saying this as one mother to another) even if it's just 10-minute breaks at first and even pausing after everyone's gone to bed or before others are up in the morning. Please take time for yourself. It is not selfish to do so! Jesus even took time away from everything [“One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. When morning came, He called His disciples to Him and chose twelve of them, whom He also designated apostles” (Lk. 6:12-13). ]

Pause and recharge. If you have the time, know that it's okay to take a whole day or half-day off from work for yourself and not fill it up with errands. Its also okay to ask others for help eventhough it is hard. It's so great that you posted on this site seeking prayer and help from God! That's another way you are a great mom! You cannot help, be there, or love others without loving yourself, getting rest, and giving yourself grace to be human. You are an amazing mom of 5 at 29! God is with you! You've got this mama!

Sharing resources that help/have helped me.
Prayers & Devotionals:
30 Powerful Prayers for Anxiety to Calm Stress and Panic

The Mom They Need: “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19 (ESV)

What Circumstances Imprison You

Jesus Took Time Off Too

Videos:
When You Feel Overwhelmed, Trust God To Be Your Guide (Inspirational & Motivational Video)

DON'T GIVE UP | Pray Until Your Situation Changes (Inspirational & Motivational Video)

God Will Prepare A Way Even Through The Pain | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day

I wanted to get this out ASAP so I'm sorry I just put the acutal links which is faster than the other way right now. ;):)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am in an emotional, physical, mental, and spiritually abusive relationship and on top of that we’re homeless. I’m thousands of miles away from my hometown in California, and I’m just tired. Before i met this person i hit rock bottom and tried to kill myself, was...
Replies
Views
I’m disabled and not able to work and support myself. My family isn’t financially able to support me and I’m at a point where I don’t know what to do or where I can go for help. I’m asking for prayer that my disability benefits are approved in court on the 10th of July. I’ve been denied three...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me since I can’t sleep at all due to the meeting I’m supposed to have. I’m not sure what will happen in my situation with my job or the principal that’s going to talk to me. I hope God can grant me peace and strength because I really don’t know how to handle this situation.
Replies
Views
Update 3: Some good and bad news. I’m not going to have a job for the next school year but they allowed me to stay until the end of this year. I’m depressed over the situation because in the meeting I had I was accused of “stealing resources” and they went through my things expecting to find...
Replies
Views
My name is jayasree. I’m urgently requesting this prayer for my sister Christina KRISHNAN and her sons ( my nephews Anthony and Mark) find a way to migrate to the United States to live and stay with me. I have physical conditions and have no one here. It seem so hard to find ways for them to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom