Please pray for me I'm grieving ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray my son I raised all his life and he is ### finishes school with me. He wants to move to his dads that’s ### hours away. I tried everything connecting him in our church he don’t want says the kids act different outside church but at his dads he connects so much there. He visits holidays and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus, lord on Wednesday is a year since my ### passed away and I regret the last words I said to her which was I can't look after you, those words haunt me knowing that I can't take them back that I can't say I'm sorry, that I can't tell her how...
Replies
11
Views
398
Please help me. I’m grieving the loss of my mom and I am not coping. My partner is not helping and has a hair trigger temper. I believe he’s a narcissist. Screams at me and I can’t communicate with him. Used to tell me he loves me but now just told me he does not love me, but has feelings for me...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom