please pray for me, i worried i heard something disturbing,

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for me, i worried i heard something disturbing, let it not be true, i declare i will not go to prison. Please pray hard i was hearing through tv, etc. Please pray God has mercy.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
345
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom