Please pray for me. I will be going for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fadeelah78
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fadeelah78

Guest
Please pray for me. I will be going for my genotype test. Please I need the result to be ### genotype. Please I am in a terrible situation because of my genotype in my relationship. Please prayer for me I will be getting married this year to my fiance. Please I need my genotype result to be ### genotype. Thank you and God bless. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my husband's genotype to change from AS to AA and my son's genotype from SS to AA and please pray for a financial breakthrough.
Replies
5
Views
257
Please help me pray for my family to get an ### genotype I really need healthy babies I believe and know God knows what we want before we even ask.
Replies
5
Views
300
Please pray for my ###'s healing. We are headed to the ### right now for some more tests and need prayers for good results that will be helpful to us, to her. Please pray that it all works out for the best for her and that she finally starts to feel better. Pray that we find a good way to help...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom