Please pray for me I have some ...

Thank you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Improving day by day. I want to have complete deliverance from the hardship I am facing. Keep praying continuous. God is faithful to us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband's job stop working him so hard, it is ruining everything. He is exhausted, in a bad mood and can never help me. The extra money isn't worth it because the stress is too high. Please also let my son have some consideration for me, he won't do anything for me for...
Replies
8
Views
182
In the words and lyrics of ### Lord, Do it for me Oh Lord, do it for me Lord If you don't do it It just won't be done So Lord, do it for me Lord fix it for me Anybody know that only God can do it Oh uh fix it for me oh, Thank you Jesus Because lord, I have a problem that...
Replies
9
Views
279
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom