Please pray for me (###) I have just been ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsgoofy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me (###) I have just been diagnosed with severe osteoposis in the back and hip. If no improvement in one year I have to take intravenous medication which has side effects.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have to get out of house have nowhere to go, I am now in a health crisis, no money only husband's pension and I am dependent. We are not on housing list long enough. It's just one crisis after another, I am now questioning if anyone is listening and am very cross with God, my whole life is...
Replies
8
Views
300
Thanks be to God; I have just been called concerning my recent job application, but a friend is putting obstacles and bringing discouragement; may this friend let the Lord have His way. I need to feel encouraged. I rely on the Lord. May He bring deep peace and may my sleep be sound and restored...
Replies
12
Views
558
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom