Please pray for me, I have important test coming ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, I have an important test coming that I don't want to retake because a second chance is usually more difficult and failing on a second attempt means failing the course. I am too overwhelmed with worries.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the company that is being so obnoxious and not shipping my expensive item for my ### just ship it and stop these games. Also, my mail has not arrived in almost a week, and I have contacted the post office and filed a complaint and they still won't deliver it. This is awful. I...
Replies
6
Views
257
Please God, I have important task that I need to do within these day. Please help me, give me strengand guide me through. Don't let me wast time on things that do not count. I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
443
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,148
Messages
16,796,696
Members
649,693
Latest member
Aeraeraindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom