Please pray for me. I have been feeling depressed, down and bitter. Nothing makes me happy anymore. My marriage makes me unhappy. My husband is a difficult toxic man that caused a lot of pain and suffering. Even though I have forgiven him. I can't forget or trust him. I doubt I can let it go. He has hurt me too many times. So I'm guarding my heart by ignoring him, but it's too hard because we live together and have sons. Every time he talks to me, I get angry and I don't want to work it out. I feel my feelings were never validated in this relationship and he has it too easy. I also feel I can't trust anyone, even my own sons. I feel they side with their dad a lot and don't know the truth. That their father is a difficult man. He lies, manipulates and treats me awful. I pray the Lord, can help me out of this situation and sadness. I ask for justice. I ask for the truth. I ask for my happiness and peace in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. I have been feeling depressed, down and bitter. Nothing makes me happy anymore. My marriage makes me unhappy. My husband is a difficult toxic man that caused a lot of pain and suffering. Even though I have forgiven him. I can't forget or trust him. I doubt I can let it go. He has hurt me too many times. So I'm guarding my heart by ignoring him, but it's too hard because we live together and have sons. Every time he talks to me, I get angry and I don't want to work it out. I feel my feelings were never validated in this relationship and he has it too easy. I also feel I can't trust anyone, even my own sons. I feel they side with their dad a lot and don't know the truth. That their father is a difficult man. He lies, manipulates and treats me awful. I pray the Lord, can help me out of this situation and sadness. I ask for justice. I ask for the truth. I ask for my happiness and peace in Jesus Christ name Amen
I will pray that GOD will also deal with your husband.
 
Please pray for me. I have been feeling depressed, down and bitter. Nothing makes me happy anymore. My marriage makes me unhappy. My husband is a difficult toxic man that caused a lot of pain and suffering. Even though I have forgiven him. I can't forget or trust him. I doubt I can let it go. He has hurt me too many times. So I'm guarding my heart by ignoring him, but it's too hard because we live together and have sons. Every time he talks to me, I get angry and I don't want to work it out. I feel my feelings were never validated in this relationship and he has it too easy. I also feel I can't trust anyone, even my own sons. I feel they side with their dad a lot and don't know the truth. That their father is a difficult man. He lies, manipulates and treats me awful. I pray the Lord, can help me out of this situation and sadness. I ask for justice. I ask for the truth. I ask for my happiness and peace in Jesus Christ name Amen.
I pray for you, that your Heart is guarded, and that the Lord protects you in all the ways you need protected. The Lord will give you strength, and allow you to have a peace of mind, to rest, in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
125
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
176
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom