Please pray for me. I have a lot ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter karenreyes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karenreyes

Guest
Please pray for ###. ### have a lot of anxiety and depression. ### also need a job. God is ### only hope.
 
phil 4:3 - be anxious for nothing but in all things psalm 116:11, luke 12:25, 1 corinthians 7:32, luke 12:11, phil 4;6 don't worry about anything instead pray about everything - that is what i do and why i am on here all the time because i have a lot of anxiety. god bless you... i too need a job. i'll be praying along with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please Help me and have mercy on me. I have a lot going on with me, I'm sorry for all my shortcomings, please hear my silent prayers Amen.
Replies
8
Views
310
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom