Please pray for me, I had a quarrel ...

Pysklexyn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I had a quarrel with the family of my husband, my heart is broken. I always think about them, I blame myself. I pray for peace in my heart, I want to forget, my heart is full of grudges. Jesus heal me, I beg you. Amen
 
Please pray for me, I had a quarrel with the family of my husband, my heart is broken. I always think about them, I blame myself. I pray for peace in my heart, I want to forget, my heart is full of grudges. Jesus heal me, I beg you. Amen
In Jesus name. Amen
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all..I want to start this request for prayer with gratitude for our Lord Jesus and the heavenly father🙏 I thank you Lord for all the times you helped me, healed me and above all else saved me. I would also like to pray for everyone who is going through pain and hardships in life. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
164
I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
93
I NEED PRAYER FOR A SAFE DELIVERY OF ALL OF MY PERSCRIPTION MEDICATIONS IN A FEW HOURS PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS AS LAST TIME EVERYTHING WAS STOLEN AND I HAD TO FILE A POLICE REPORT IT WAS SUCH AN UPSETTING EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND VERY DEVASTATING TOO AS WELL FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE...
Replies
12
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom