Please pray for me. I feel pain ...

Lord, remove the cyst from her left ovary and give complete cure, in the name of Jesus, I pray Amen.
 
Please pray for me. I feel pain in my left ovary. Please pray I do not have ovarian cysts. I do not want and cannot afford to go to the hospital. School will be starting soon. Please pray I do not need to be hospitalized. In Jesus name, I humbly pray, and ask this. Thank You, for praying for me. In Jesus name. Amen.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Psalms 107:20 "He sent out his word and haled them, and delivered them from their destruction"
May GOD send his word of healing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
152
PLEAS EID RATHE RDIE THAN BE IN MY SITUAITON ID RATHER DIE. I DEE NO HOPE NO HELP. NO lORD I WANT TO DIE. I SE ENO HOPE NO HELP NO JOY NOTHIGN BUT ILLLNESS. I CANNT PRAISE THE lORD LIEK THIS
Replies
9
Views
169
i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom