Please pray for me. I feel as though my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorieJ

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I feel as though my life has gone sort of like Job's. I felt Job's happiness, and then God's test and Satan's temptations, I felt his hopelessness in situations but never deserted God and always kept Him in my heart.

Now a stunning, miraculous job opportunity has opened itself up. I feel as though this is God's plan because of how unlikely it is.

However, this opportunity has been a stressful one. I have waited 2 weeks and there is little progress. Yes, the opportunity is progressing but so slowly that it is causing me large amounts of stress.

Please pray that this opportunity unfolds and I get this job and that I can then use this money to help put my little brother to college when he goes in a few years. I want to feel the rejoicing that Job's heart felt after he went through so many difficult trials.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEAS EID RATHE RDIE THAN BE IN MY SITUAITON ID RATHER DIE. I DEE NO HOPE NO HELP. NO lORD I WANT TO DIE. I SE ENO HOPE NO HELP NO JOY NOTHIGN BUT ILLLNESS. I CANNT PRAISE THE lORD LIEK THIS
Replies
9
Views
165
i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
154
I have been rejected by family members; they gave up on me because they got tired of me. My family talked down to me and talked about me behind my back, and they rejected me and excluded me. I never had a true friend or dated or married. I am afraid if I get married my spouse may reject me too...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom