Please pray for me I feel as if my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brenda01

Humble Servant
Please pray for me I feel as if my life has gone down hill, things that I hope for the most things that I need the most never seem to happen. Pray that God will show up and show out for me. My finances are extremely bad landlord calling about the rent my water and light bill is due and I have nothing to give Christmas is around the corner and I have no money to buy not any prizes I so hurt bent out of shape I don't know what to do I sit around all day crying and I'm so worried I just ask God to give me some kind of break I want to be of stress I just wished I had the money to pay but I don't.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEAS EID RATHE RDIE THAN BE IN MY SITUAITON ID RATHER DIE. I DEE NO HOPE NO HELP. NO lORD I WANT TO DIE. I SE ENO HOPE NO HELP NO JOY NOTHIGN BUT ILLLNESS. I CANNT PRAISE THE lORD LIEK THIS
Replies
9
Views
160
i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
140
I have been rejected by family members; they gave up on me because they got tired of me. My family talked down to me and talked about me behind my back, and they rejected me and excluded me. I never had a true friend or dated or married. I am afraid if I get married my spouse may reject me too...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,908
Members
648,095
Latest member
Scriorinaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom