Please pray for me. I feel a bit lost and hopeless.

rach racoon

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I feel a bit lost and hopeless in my personal relationships, w/ my career and with my relationship with the Lord. Please help me find happiness in my daily living and to look at the bright side of things. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I want to give up everyday when I wake up, I have lost everything and I want to just die. Lord, please forgive me for not trusting as I ask why are you not here when I need you desperately, why can't I feel your presence and comfort Bless you Lord for dying for me but can you...
Replies
10
Views
341
I miss my mom even though we didn't have a great relationship with her. I am sad; I wish she was still here. We had good times and bad times together. I kept dreaming about her when I do, I cry in my dream. I miss my oldest brother and my cat that went missing. I miss both of my former...
Replies
9
Views
322
I have never been married or in a relationship. I have a cleaning job in the past and I had job coaches in the past that helped me get jobs all because I am shy and have social anxiety. I have never been to college because I can't afford it and I want to go back but I am afraid that I will be in...
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom