Please pray for me I do not ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God please come through for myself and my kids.God bring helper to me to pay for my rent for me.God am so much in need of money to pay and I don’t have any idea on how to pay.God please send me a helper has soon has possible.Thank you God for answering my prayers
Replies
Views
Please God help me - I need a job not just any job, a good remote job that will help me earn a living and help out with my bills - God I need a miracle today ore than ever
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to get new job near our house. I am jobless since June, as we shifted from Hyderabad to Vijayawada in June. I am interested to earn and save for my kids future expenses. My husband wants me to do any business. So please pray so that God reveals his plans for me whether to do...
Replies
Views
Good morning pastor Jerry, praise the Lord..am Velmah from Kenya. Please prar for me I work and earn 24,000 Kenyan shillings and I don't even grow any aspect been in the same place for years nothing grows .I can't even account for where my salary goes to after a week except for food shopping I...
Replies
Views
Please continue to pray for the complete healing and recovery of my back . I believe that when we all pray together God hears and answers our prayers. Also pray for my artwork to sell and that this month I get four commissions . It’s been 3 months I haven’t sold any artwork, and I really wish...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom