Please pray for me I been having bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray each day to be cleansed of people that I've helped in kind, money or other and seems their bad luck has latched onto me and causing me downfall as to not prosper forward, seems I'm getting poorer and poorer no matter what I do to do good to my fellow man. I just asked to live a normal...
Replies
6
Views
343
Why is God giving me nothing but bad luck? Everything I touch ends up breaking or driving me crazy. My job sucks. My social life doesn't exist. I just would like some answers why I can't get ahead in life anymore. Answer would be greatly appreciated in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
748
Dear Lord please help me with all this bad luck I've been having. Please help me with getting a job and start doing good again for myself and my family.
Replies
9
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom