Please pray for me, I am ### weeks ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I am ### weeks pregnant. I underwent an ultrasound today. The doctor has spotted a cyst on the side of the Baby's neck. Doctor told me this cyst should disappear on its own before ###. If the cyst still remains, there are chances the baby can be a down syndrome child. Please...
Replies
13
Views
808
I am ### weeks pregnant and the father is having a hard time accepting. Please pray for ### and for his mental health. He is around black magic and suffers with alcoholism.
Replies
9
Views
655
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom