Please pray for me. I am so stupid. I mean really stupid.

Shermarie1

Account Closed
Please pray for me. I am so stupid. I mean really stupid. I believed someone and took him at his word just to find out he's been lying to me for months. He has broken my heart and shattered it. There are no words to describe how I am feeling.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, and timing. Amen.



FYI: The more time you spend in God’s Word, the more sensitive you will become to His Spirit, and hear His voice. God’s Word will rise up and flow as a river of living water within you.
 
God is near to the broken hearted. Pour your tears and pain to God alone. He will give you comfort that surpasses any comfort given by people.

Psalm 22: 24 He has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help.

Abba Father,

comfort your child. let her know you are near. Hold her close and lead her to you.

Fill her the knowledge of your will through all wisdom and understanding. May her eyes in her heart be enlightened in order she may know the hope in you.

In Jesus name we pray, amen.
 
I feel lost. Find me Lord, pull back the wreckage of my life so that I can breathe again. I feel abandoned. Embrace me Lord, cover my wounds with your healing love so that I might stand restored. I feel trapped. Cut the chains Lord, release me from the weights that drag me down. Come bring your freedom and hope. I am desperate, yet I seek you God, the one who conquered the darkness, the one who rose from death, the one who said, follow me! I will follow the brightness of your love. Even when it is all but a distant glimmer I will fix my eyes open it. I feel lost, yet I am found in that light. I feel abandoned, yet you are besides me. I feel trapped, yet you call me to freedom. I feel desperate, yet you lead me to peace. I draw near to you Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
I feel like I am alone. I feel like God is turning His back on me and leave me to suffer for my sins. I am devastated. I was happy with myself with my life before. But I sinned, I gambled I took loans with ### years period of payment. My salary can't pay my debt for this february. I was in a...
Replies
8
Views
314
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom